8 Best Features of Vivo X21: The 1st Smartphone with an In-display Fingerprint Reader
Vivo X21 is the latest smartphone from Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd., released in India on May 23, 2018. Vivo X21 features some of the latest in-mobile technology packed in a stunning outer cover. Note that you can even buy the Vivo X21 on EMI without putting any monetary burden upon yourself.
If you are planning to buy this phone, check out its 8 best features that make it a must-have for everyone.
- In-display fingerprint reader – Vivo X21 is the first smartphone in India to feature an in-display fingerprint reader. This revolutionary technology was unveiled in 2017’s Mobile World Congress, and Vivo was one of the very first few companies to integrate and market it on their phones.
Its in-display fingerprint reader removes the rear or front dedicated fingerprint sensor, freeing space for other components. Simply place your finger on the designated area at the bottom half of the screen to unlock it.
The in-display fingerprint sensor is one of the superb reasons to buy to buy the Vivo X21 and you can get it easily on EMI thanks to Bajaj Finserv.
6.28 inch, full AMOLED display – Vivo X21 features a 15.95cm, 19:9 aspect ratio FullViewTM display. Its 90.3% screen-to-body ratio and ultra-narrow 1.66mm bezels offer best-in-class viewing experience for games and media.
The selfie camera and earpiece are hidden in a notch above the display. That provides more space for its AMOLED screen. It also comes with ‘Always On Display’ technology, giving you access to important information without activating the screen or unlocking the phone.
- 12MP + 5MP rear camera and 12MP selfie camera – Vivo X21 captures rich pictures with its dual 12MP and 5MP rear and 12MP front camera. Both 12MP cameras come with advanced 2 PD technology and larger 1.28µm pixel for producing vibrant colours and bright pictures. The phone uses AI HDR technology that detects ambient light and adjusts the settings accordingly. X21 also comes with fast focusing to capture fleeting moments.
Your selfies will be even better with Vivo’s AI Face Beauty, an upgrade of the popular Vivo Face Beauty feature. It identifies your facial features and improves those to make the perfect selfie. Implementation of advanced AI also allows AR technology to make your pictures even more fun.
- AI Game mode – The all-new AI Game mode eliminates distractions by temporarily blocking messages and notifications while gaming. It features background calling while playing but blocks less important alerts to prevent interferences. This Vivo phone features Game Assist and picture-in-picture mode that allows you to use another window to chat while you play. Its intelligent feature also automatically optimises phone performance for a smoother experience.
Also Read: Latest and New Mobile Phones Under 10000 in India
- Power of the Snapdragon 660 – A Snapdragon 660 Octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM combined with Adreno 512 GPU gives Vivo X21 the capability to perform multi-tasking with ease. You can seamlessly switch between apps, and even play online games while staying connected via Wi-Fi or 4G LTE. Vivo X21 offers 128GB of inbuilt storage for all your media, apps, and pictures.
- Hi-Fi audio chip – The device is equipped with Vivo’s customised Deepfield technology that improves vocals and bass output. A dedicated audio chip provides panoramic sound and environment based audio effects, giving you studio-like experience.
- Massive battery – A 3200 mAh battery backs all these hardware for a day-long enjoyment. Vivo X21 features Dual-Charging Engine for quicker recharges, apt for your busy lifestyle.
- Fluid user interface – The X21 runs on Funtouch OS which is based on Android 8.1. It carries the latest iteration; the OS version 4.0 offers better optimisation of CPU and battery power to give you better performance and longer backup.
The user interface is simple with all the apps and information readily available from the main screen only. It comes pre-loaded with essential apps like calculator, weather, and system optimiser.
Purchasing Vivo X21 on easy EMIs
The phone is an upper-middle tier smartphone, priced appropriately to match its quality and craftsmanship. Vivo X21 offers the latest hardware at the best prices in its class. You can opt for this model if you wish to enjoy cutting-edge mobile technology.
However, you can purchase Vivo X21 on EMI easily and break down the price into instalments. You also get to convert your purchase to No Cost EMIs when you shop with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and avail offers and discounts too.
The EMI Network enables you to bring home the Vivo X21 in the form of EMIs and nothing extra from over 60,000 partner stores spread over 1,300 cities. Plus, you have the option to repay the amount over a convenient tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months. Opt for the EMI Network Card that can help you complete your purchase. If you don’t have one, you can avail in-store financing by approaching a store representative and submit some basic documents like your KYC details and a cancelled cheque.
Bajaj Finserv also provides pre-approved offers on product financing, personal loans, home loans, business loans, and various other financial services. Not only does the offer make the process less complicated but it also saves time considerably. You only have to share some a few details online to check out your pre-approved offer.